Sunday 15 September 2013

Place to stay

Im at Ashleys house. Shes the girl on the cloaked horizons blog. Shes really scary and I really dont want to live with her but I really dont have a choice right now. Life is really interesting at her house. Strider is even more scary than her and her daughter is really a lot too smart for her age.
Im really glad to have a place to stay now because running was hard. Der großman showed up alot and I was always waking up to find him there staring at me.
There were proxies too and I got hurt by some of them. I think people are looking for me because I got out of the hospital. I was staying with a few people for a little bit but their house caught on fire too. I really dont know if theyre okay or if theyre dead. Im really scared and I want to go home but I cant.
I should have listened to all of you when you told me to stop I really really should have.

Ashley is okay even if she left me in the middle of a giant forest that had all sorts of weird monsters. She says shes going to teach me how to fight but only if I help herwith her german.

3 comments:

  1. Learn what you can from her. She's really strong and you need every advantage you can get. Don't be scared of Ashley, and be only wary of Strider. He can be intimidating, but in reality he's just a big teddy bear.

    A big dangerous teddy bear.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am NOT a Teddy Fucken Bear, I am a weapon.....named Teddy Bear i guess
      -Strider

      Delete
    2. Hah, exactly. Big Fucking Teddy Bear. Ah, but people love you for it.

      Delete