Monday 17 June 2013

Done

Thats it I really cant do this anymore. I cant sleep and I keep hearing things and seeing things out of the corner of my eye. Im really jumpy and I feel like this box is calling me to it.

I threw the box out by the trash last night and its back in my room. I almost burned it but I heard a really loud bang coming from somewhere before I could. I cant get rid of the box no matter what I do with it it keeps showing back up.

I stopped reading the blogs. This really is the first time Ive even really been online. I really really need help now. Is it too late to get out of this?

8 comments:

  1. It might be too late, although I wouldn't count you in yet. I'm sorry if you are. Have you tried burning the box again?

    It is ultimately up to you whether you open the box or not but I don't advise it.

    My plan was, as soon as I saw the Slender Man, I left home. No notes no fuss. You might want to handle it differently I guess. Up to you. Be sure to take money, food, a coat, feminine hygiene products, and so on so forth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im scared to do anything with the box.

      Delete
  2. See, kid. I told you this wouldn't end well. If you can't get rid of the box, then cover it up with a blanket and ignore it. I mean, as curious as I am about the runes you mentioned, this sounds bad and you need to make it stop.

    -Spyre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im going to try the blanket thing thanks

      Delete
  3. You aren't, by chance, having any memory blackouts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I... I dont really know. I dont think so.

      Delete
    2. Try keeping tabs on yourself. Record yourself. Something that will allow you to know if you're having any blackouts. It's very important. Try destroying that box. And have a plan B. Stay Safe---Carter

      Delete
  4. It's too late. Time to do damage control. Do you have a weapon, and as Sanna recommended up there, some kind of "getting the fuck out" bag packed, just in case?

    Keep avoiding the box.

    ReplyDelete