Monday 24 June 2013

Too late

Im really really worried now
I tried ignoring the box and it isnt working. Every time that I put it in a corner it ends up in the middle of the room and if I cover it I always come back to find the blanket I put over it torn to shreds.  Im worried that I may see Der Großman soon and Im having really bad nightmares.  Theyre getting really a lot worse.

I don't know how to fight or use any weapons and I cant just run away from home.  I live with my dad because my mom still lives in Germany with my brother but he needs me and I cant just go.  What do I do?  Pleasepleaseplease help me.  I dont want this to happen to me I really really dont.

Also Ive been finding the same runes on those papers written on my walls and skin and Im starting to lose memories of some time. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like there's only one thing to do then, which is to do what the box wants. For the lost time, I suggest filming yourself, especially to see if it's you writing the runes.

    If you can't move, that makes things a little easier, if more dangerous. Stay put, but still prepare something in case you are forced to move anyway. Since you don't know how to fight learning would be a good idea, but I understand that might not be possible. Something like a taser or pepper spray requires minimal skill but also cash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, everything Med said is a good idea. (When is it not?) To top those off, never, I repeat never, draw the operator symbol. It's a circle with an X in it. Similar to this: (X)

    As for the nightmares, we all have to deal with them. If you're lucky, you'll get the 'mild' ones.

    Lastly, if you ever find yourself in the US and are in need of a place to stay, contact me. I hope you stay safe.---Carter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sorry kid, you're screwed. I'm just going to ditto Med and Carter here. Do try to stay safe.

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete