Saturday 8 June 2013

More Dreams

So I've been having more dreams and they're really weird.  I really think that I'm really just reading too many of these blogs before bed. 
On my last post a lot of you really freaked out and started telling me to stop or something bad would happen.  At least thats what I think you guys really were really trying to say. 

The only comment I got that really made any sense was this one:
 
I personally just think its a Cult that follows this "Slender Man" and they call themselves "Proxies" but some of it is real just be careful.
 
 
So thank you Mr. Nore, I really appreciate it.
But I'm really really curious now because it still really doesn't make any sense.  If that's all thats really real then why are all of you pretending that all of it really is really real?
 
I guess I'm really just really confused.
 
I don't really want to talk about these dreams here.

4 comments:

  1. It's a recursive thing. People playing a game pretending to be people who aren't playing a game pretending to be people who are playing a game. With varying degrees of success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It also usually leads to a lot of confusion. Especially with words. You really just need to get into the swing of things for it to make sense.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, you probably shouldn't read all of our blogs right before bed. One guy almost went insane from nightmares after about a year and a half of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think I will stop reading these after 6pm from now on. These dreams really are really weird.

      Delete